Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Well Hillary has said pretty much all there is to say of our trip so far, but I thought I would add a few more pictures and commentary. The truth is, Hillary was kind when mentioning our authentic German meal. I think she was quite horrified when the food was placed before her and she had to think about what she was going to be eating for the next two months, it was probably a mean joke of us to take her to such a German restaurant for her first experience in Europe. We ordered three meals among the four of us, and none of them were appealing to Hillary or I or my mom. But, being the kind people we are, we felt bad sending the plates back untouched for fear of hurting the chef's feelings, so instead we had my dad eat three meals so that it looked like we throughly enjoyed the whole meal. I think we have since shown her more appetizing food, but I'm sure that first night she was thinking she was going to starve in Europe. Well our bus is arriving now so I should pack up. We have videos from Germany's victory over Turkey which we'll post as soon as we have good internet connection. Now our adventures in Ireland begin!!

5 comments:

Annee said...

This is great Christine!! I can't wait to read all about what you guys are doing. Your blog is so cute too! Welcome aboard. I will be your biggest fan.

Melis said...

YEEEAAAHHH. I feel like I am right there with you guys, but I guess I will have to rely on Christine's posts to get the full story...

sarah said...

Woohoo Christine has a blog! And already so cute! Thanks for the updates on your european adventures. We will check back every day to see what you're up to (no pressure!). Have a great time. And if you fall behind, just jump back in where you are -- don't try to go back and catch up. You will get overwhelmed. Just a tip.

(p.s. the font color in the middle area is sort of hard to read. maybe choose something lighter like yellow or white or that other blue color on the right side. or maybe it's just my screen.)

Rachel F. said...

Yay! I'm so glad I get to read about your adventures! I check everyone's blogs so often and I really appreciate updates. I should take some of my own advice and update my own blog huh... Anyway, keep up the good work!

Zack said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE German food! Did you eat at the Warte watchtower? YUMMY!