Saturday, November 8, 2008

Better Late Than Never??

So here I am, returning to the blogging world, holding true to my word. Mentally I've had a hard time returning because I felt like I couldn't move on with current blogging until I had finished with our trip. Many have tried to convince me that I just needed to move on without looking back, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that, so here I am to finish out the last two weeks of our whirlwind tour of Europe. I apologize now because it isn't as detailed as if I had done it in the moment, but even so, at least there will be pictures. And now I promise, I will continue to keep a blog of my exciting life in Provo... I know you're all on the edge of your seats now. I really can't back out now, huh??

2 comments:

Annee said...

I'm totally on the edge of my seat. I knew you wouldn't let us down. Welcome back. I hope you stick around for a while.

Rachel F. said...

Yes! Better late than never. Welcome back.

So, what did you do today? Why don't you blog about your phone drama? Or about school? Or about how you get to school every day and what you usually eat for lunch. People just want to know anything.